Sunday, March 25, 2012

I always plan on getting to work early and posting something in here, and I always end up sleeping too late and taking the last possible bus to get me to work in time, and then it's too hectic to even check my blog. Oh well. Sometimes there's good things happening all over the place, and I just have to remember them instead of writing about them. I suppose that's okay, right?

Tripp and I were watching a movie the other night, and he made me giggle to the point that it turned into a belly laugh, and I was just shaking uncontrollably and giggling from the very bottom of my toes, unable to control it. He started laughing and kissed me on the forehead saying that it was his favorite sound he'd ever heard. Me, giggling. I'd never quite let go enough to laugh like that in front of him. I'm not sure why, it just hadn't happened yet. It was one of those sweet moments that I won't ever forget.
We celebrated 7 months together, on the 19th. We walked to Thai Phoo Ket in the rain. Ate green tofu curry, and drank beer. Then rented movies from the red box, and curled up on the couch while the storm was overhead. It rained and thundered, and I was content. The next morning, we woke up early unintentionally and he made me a cup of instant coffee (I've got to buy that boy a coffee pot.) with ameretto cream, and we sat on the couch in our underwear and watched The Price is Right.
This weekend I took him to the opening bout at Muni. Where we cheered on Curse Practioner in her debut game. I explained the rules, and he followed along and cheered beside me. He curled up next to me that night, even though he had to work at 7am. As he left, he kissed my cheeks and whispered in my ear that he loved me.

I never ever believed that I'd find love. I never believed that I could open my heart and let the walls I'd so carefully constructed, carefully, and willingly crumble around my ankles, and allow another heart to know my own. But it's happened. And I don't want to let it go. I think I will always love him.

I'm really smiley.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so, so, so happy. I love you so much and I'm so happy Tripp found you and is loving on you the way you deserve.

    ReplyDelete