Monday, April 8, 2013

Week three of focusing on my health. I'm starting to feel really good. We've been doing about 3 hours of kundalini yoga a week, This weekend I worked in my flower beds for about 3 hours. My muscles have been good and sore. I downloaded a water tracking app and a walking app. Things I've realized: I don't drink enough water. I walk alot more than the average person. I have a green smoothie with flax seeds every morning. I prepare a veggie heavy quinoa salad on Sunday evenings and portion it out into lunches for the week. I take the stairs to the 4th floor for work, instead of the elevator. I'm getting enough rest. I've not only bummed one cigarette in the last 2 weeks, and really pushing for that to have been the last bummed one. Regardless, I've not actively smoked in over 2 months. Do small things, with great love. Love myself, and my body. Love who I am, and my body will love me back. Be kind to myself. Express myself creatively. Work my muscles. Feel alive. BE alive. I'm doing well :)

1 comment: